Med-e-Tel is an event of the International Society for Telemedicine & eHealth (ISfTeH), THE international federation of national associations who represent their country’s Telemedicine and eHealth stakeholders.
AFRICA BUILD will present a Skills Building Workshop on April 9th at Luxembourg. The skills building workshop will show all potentialities and experiences gained through the AFRICA BUILD Portal (ABP), from the ICT profile to the benefitting educational role to health researchers and other health care professionals and biomedical informatics developers, deployed in resource-limited and/or North countries, with the following schedule:
- A general overview of project
- Technical discussion:
- Introduction technical aspects and architecture of ABP;
- Specific experiences illustrated with technical cases and practical aspects;
- DUDAL webcasting: technical issues;
- Interactive discussion.
- Closing – looking at the next steps for development of the ABP, and lessons learnt from the uptake of the ABP and courses by health researchers.
More information at: Med-e-Tel.