The Biomedical Informatics Group offers a 2 scholarships for graduated (Practicum + PFG) in the following research areas:
- Text mining & NLP
- Artificial Intelligence applied to medicine
- Biomedical terminologies
- Image processing
- Deep Learning
Required skills and experience
- General knowledge on programming, UNIX, databases…
- Excellence academic qualifications
- Good english leve
- Biomedical Informatics Group – School of Computer Engineering (ETS Ingenieros Informáticos, in Spanish), UPM
Duration and remuneration
- 12 months starting on 21/09/2020. 450€/month
Opportunity to do practicum and PFG with the possibility of expanding it with a master’s degree and PhD (research career). Possibility of abroad internships at universities in the USA and / or Europe (previous exchanges with Harvard, MIT, Rutgers, Oxford, US National Cancer Institute, Georgia Tech, Utah).
If you are interested, please, send your CV (with photography) and academic record, before 14th of September to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Madrid, 6 of August, 2020.