The Biomedical Informatics Group offers a 2 scholarships for graduated Master thesis in the following research areas:
- Text mining & NLP
- Artificial Intelligence applied to medicine
- Biomedical terminologies
- Image processing
- Deep Learning
Required skills and experience
- General knowledge on programming, UNIX, databases…
- Excellence academic qualifications
- Good english level
- Biomedical Informatics Group – School of Computer Engineering (ETS Ingenieros Informáticos, in Spanish), UPM
Duration and remuneration
- 12 months starting on 21/09/2020. 700-800€/month
Opportunity to start your research career with the Master Thesis and to expand it with the PhD. Possibility of abroad internships at universities in the USA and / or Europe (previous exchanges with Harvard, MIT, Rutgers, Oxford, US National Cancer Institute, Georgia Tech, Utah).
If you are interested, please, send your CV (with photography) and academic record, before 14st of September to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Madrid, 6 of August, 2020.